Lionstar Global recruitment team has been proven effective considering its capabilities starting from pooling of candidates, scrutiny of qualified candidates by our Human Resource Manager who keenly checks and pre-qualifies all the candidates to be given to employers and until the deployment of the workers. Our Professional team ensures the candidates’ skills and experience match our clients’ requirements.
HOW WE DO IT
- Advertise our manpower requirements in the major newspaper of nationwide circulation.
- Update and activate our databases of pre-qualified applicants for client’s selection.
- Provide clients with conducive venue, facilities therein and reliable support staff during selection process and interviews section.
- Arrange the training needed, including trade tests and medical examinations of the applicants.
- Assist the selected applicants in the documentations requirements needed like their processing of their contract of employment in pertinent government agencies like aunthentification of their documents by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs if necessary, including also the stamping of visas for those workers whose destination are in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
6. Assist workers in securing Pre-Departure Orientation Seminar Certificate for those who are scheduled for departure.
7. Assist the selected workers in their departure formalities and procedures.
8. Continuous update and monitoring of services rendered to all our clients or what we call after sales services;
WE RECRUIT BOTH FOR LOCAL & OVERSEAS JOBS
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
In order that we could deploy your selected workers, your company needs to provide us the following documents;
- Man power Request/ Job Order indicating the actual positions of personnel that you need, including the no of workers needed per position and also the proposed salary for each category;
- Recruitment agreement between your company and ours;
- Special Power of Attorney issued in our favor so we could make the advance procedures in the screening of your workers needed;
- Revocation on Special Power of Attorney in case you have previously contacted more than one (1) recruitment agency here in Kenya to supply your needed manpower;
- Sample standard employment contract;
- Copy of your companies commercial registration with English translation;
- Visa authority and copy of visa(for client from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia);
- Other documents to be required by the Kenyan Embassy and the Kenyan Overseas Labor Office in the country of destination.